In a door/window system, the transom refers to either:

The horizontal structural member above the door, below the window above it, which separates the two
The window itself above the door, commonly hinged to the transom member
There are no comments on this page.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional :: Valid CSS :: Powered by WikkaWiki