Glazing, as a noun, refers to the glass panes or lights in the sash of a window.

To glaze, as a verb, refers to the act of installing the glass into the window.
There are no comments on this page.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional :: Valid CSS :: Powered by WikkaWiki