The word Batt is short for Batting, which refers to the fluffy material in between a quilt. To bring this term into architecture, a batt is any section of rolled material that can be applied in between two materials or assemblies. It is most commonly referred to in thermal insulation as batts of fiberglass insulation.

Batt insulation is cheap, but has a lower r-value than rigid insulation.
There are no comments on this page.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional :: Valid CSS :: Powered by WikkaWiki